Homemade Trail Mix
Happy Sunday Too Good Family,
We hope you are having an awesome memorial day filled with family & good eats! Today we are sharing a homemade trail mix recipe with you! Great for parents who are navigating the parades, carnivals, and cookouts today!
The greatest part of about this trail mix recipe is that is quick, easy, and offers room for variation (especially great if you have a picky eater in the family) If you happen to make this recipe
- 1/2 cup raw pecans
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup raw or roasted sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup dried apricots cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
Steps to yumminess
- Place all items in a bowl, mix together and transfer to a Mason Jar or airtight container for storing.