Easy Apple Cinnamon Zucchini and Date Muffins
Happy Sunday Too Good Family,
Today we wanted to share with you an Easy Apple Cinnamon Zucchini & Date Muffin Recipe! These muffins can be enjoyed as a quick breakfast before Sunday errands or sitting with your little ones watching cartoons!
We say easy because you'll be using Too Good Eats Apple Cinnamon Zucchini fruit & veggie blend with this recipe! Which can be purchased here. We hope you enjoy this recipe! Please snap pictures and share them with us using the hashtag #toogoodrecipes
serves 12 muffins
cook time 20 minutes
prep time 10 minutes
total time 30 minutes
- unbleached all-purpose flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- ½ cup melted butter
- 2 Apple Cinnamon Zucchini Date pouches
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Steps To Yumminess
- Step one: Preheat oven to 375. In a large mixing bowl, add dry ingredients. In a separate
- bowl, add wet ingredients and whisk until combined.
- Step two: Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until combined. Evenly
- scoop mixture into a greased or lined muffin pan, filling about 2/3 of the way full.
- Step three: Bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Remember to share with your family friends!